v1.2.6 - 2018-08-09
- Incorrect bilinear filtering along v axis.
- Amplitude envelope step timing tweaks.
v1.2.5 - 2018-08-08
- Support for mono output was added by popular demand.
- Support for CDDA attenuation registers, fixes music volume not working in many games.
- Partially offloaded texture decoding to the GPU - speeds up some fighting games such as SF3 - Double Impact by more than 200%.
- Further optimized per-pixel sorting for AMD users.
- Optimized FTRV op implementation.
- Optimized SH4 store queue operations.
- Avoid branches when linking adjacent blocks in the code cache.
- Reduced number of cached shaders by a factor of 4.
- Sort multi-disc games in the UI based on their disc number.
- Amplitude envelope step timing, fixes audio running for too long / repeating in numerous games.
- DPAD camera controls in Sonic Adventure.
- Crashes on load in Test Drive Le Mans on Windows.
v1.2.4 - 2018-07-13
- Window resize support.
- Ability to bind keypad keys.
- Horizontal black bars when the aspect ratio is less than 4:3.
- Don't minimize window on focus loss for multi-monitor setups.
- Per-pixel sort inaccuracies in many game menus.
- Space Harrier game in Shenmue / Yu Suzuki Game Works.
- Test Drive Le Mans runs at the correct frame rate.
- Looney Tunes - Space Race in-game audio now plays.
- Moekan is now playable.
- Sakura Taisen 4 is now playable.
- Sega Bass Fishing is now playable.
- Tenohira wo, Taiyou Ni is now playable.
v1.2.3 - 2018-07-05
- New "multi-sync" presentation which synchronizes both audio and video to provide tear-free emulation without the overhead of vsync.
- Amplitude envelopes, fixes audio cutting out / not mixing correctly in many games.
- Processing polygons in "two volumes" format (Rez, Sakura Taisen 4, Skies of Arcadia).
- CDDA support for HLE bios.
- Default keyboard profile now applies to the first connected keyboard, not just the keyboard on port 0.
- AMD performance issues when using per-pixel polygon sorting.
- Performance regressions when using per-triangle polygon sorting.
- Excessive audio lag when using the video sync.
- Game scan not recognizing uppercase file extensions.
- Crash when adding game directory containing CDI discs with a single session.
- Crash when adding more than 1024 games.
- Looney Tunes - Space Race not playing audio.
v1.2.2 - 2018-06-13
- Per-mesh polygon sorting option for slower machines.
- Renamed pixelsort option to autosort.
- Lowered audio period size to improve frame pacing.
- Optimized per-pixel sorting.
- DST_* blending modes regression when not using per-pixel sorting.
- Render to texture requests when using per-pixel autosort.
- Loading CDI images using 2368 and 2448 byte sectors.
- Mouse cursor not being hidden after toggling fullscreen with Alt + Enter.
- Keys not being released when half of a joystick axis was bound to them.
- User interface scrolling when toggle fullscreen.
v1.2.1 - 2018-06-01
- Reenabled per-triangle (instead of per-mesh) sorting of transparent polygons as the fallback path when per-pixel sorting is not available.
v1.2.0 - 2018-06-01
- New user interface.
- Hot-plugging audio devices.
- Per-pixel sorting of transparent polygons.
- CDDA music support.
- Support for G2 -> SH4 DMA (Dragon Riders).
- Automatically write output to redream.log.
- Lowered minimum OpenGL version to 3.1.
- Lowered audio sample batch sizes (MVC2 background music).
- Emulation thread now uses spinlocks vs condition variables to synchronize, greatly improving frame latency.
- Loading CDIs with more than two sessions.
- Old Intel drivers rendering only a black screen.
- Depth buffer issues around extremely small z values (Sonic Adventure UI).
- SDL2 ALSA backend generating hardware parameters with an excessive number of periods. Improves Linux performance on some machines by upwards of 25%.
- AICA channel state not being reset correctly after KEY_OFF event (Star Wars Episode I - Jedi Power Battles).
- Unaligned memory accesses on ARM (Chu Chu Rocket, Oooga Booga, NFL 2K, NHL 2K).
- GD-ROM DMA timings (Ultimate Fighting Championship, Skies of Arcadia).
v1.1.9 - 2018-04-24
- Binding inputs with negative maximum values.
- Using half axis as digital button input.
v1.1.8 - 2018-04-22
- Custom controller binding user interface.
- Binds for going back to the main menu and exiting the emulator.
- Support for recompiling blocks of code when a speculative optimization becomes false (Sakura Momoko Gekijyo, Carrier, Shenmue 2).
- Several major issues in self-modifying code detection (Shenmue 2).
- Edge cases in TA parameter parsing (NFL 2K, DOA2 LE).
v1.1.7 - 2018-04-04
- Custom controller binds.
- Binds for fast forwarding and taking screenshots.
- Shortcut to toggle fullscreen with Alt + Enter.
- Support for processing joystick events when the window isn't in focus.
- Asynchronous GD-ROM DMAs to help reduce stutters on network shares.
- Raised texture cache size to accommodate Street Fighter III Double Impact.
- Green tint to polys in Capcom vs. SNK 2.
- Hide the cursor in fullscreen mode when in the UI.
- Famebuffer size calculations on interlaced PAL games (Sega Worldwide Soccer 2000, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire).
v1.1.6 - 2018-02-26
- TRAPA support (Propeller Arena).
- Less aggressive idle skip detection to prevent false positives (Spiderman, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes).
- TA global parameter persistence (NHL 2K characters are no longer completely black).
- Daytona USA and Crazy Taxi hanging after the first ~30 seconds.
- Banked register issues on ARM (NBA Hoops, Silver).
- Black menus on Speed Devils and POD 2.
v1.1.5 - 2018-02-19
- Asynchronous Maple DMAs.
- Support for honoring per-channel attentuation and panning registers.
- MACL / MACW instruction support on the SH4 (Legacy of Kain, POD 2, F1 Racing Championship).
- Optimized palette memory invalidations to substantially increase performance on almost all sprite-based fighting games.
- Optimized AICA sample processing.
- ADPCM audio decoding issues (Legacy of Kain, Gauntlet Legends, Red Dog).
- Blue Stinger not booting with the HLE bios.