- CDDA support for HLE bios.
v1.2.2 - 2018-06-13
- Per-mesh polygon sorting option for slower machines.
- Renamed pixelsort option to autosort.
- Lowered audio period size to improve frame pacing.
- Optimized per-pixel sorting.
- DST_* blending modes regression when not using per-pixel sorting.
- Render to texture requests when using per-pixel autosort.
- Loading CDI images using 2368 and 2448 byte sectors.
- Mouse cursor not being hidden after toggling fullscreen with Alt + Enter.
- Fixed keys not being released when half of a joystick axis was bound to them.
- Fixed user interface scrolling when toggle fullscreen.
v1.2.1 - 2018-06-01
- Reenabled per-triangle (instead of per-mesh) sorting of transparent polygons as the fallback path when per-pixel sorting is not available.
v1.2.0 - 2018-06-01
- New user interface.
- Hot-plugging audio devices.
- Per-pixel sorting of transparent polygons.
- CDDA music support.
- Support for G2 -> SH4 DMA (Dragon Riders).
- Automatically write output to redream.log.
- Lowered minimum OpenGL version to 3.1.
- Lowered audio sample batch sizes (MVC2 background music).
- Emulation thread now uses spinlocks vs condition variables to synchronize, greatly improving frame latency.
- Loading CDIs with more than two sessions.
- Old Intel drivers rendering only a black screen.
- Depth buffer issues around extremely small z values (Sonic Adventure UI).
- SDL2 ALSA backend generating hardware parameters with an excessive number of periods. Improves Linux performance on some machines by upwards of 25%.
- AICA channel state not being reset correctly after KEY_OFF event (Star Wars Episode I - Jedi Power Battles).
- Unaligned memory accesses on ARM (Chu Chu Rocket, Oooga Booga, NFL 2K, NHL 2K).
- GD-ROM DMA timings (Ultimate Fighting Championship, Skies of Arcadia).
v1.1.9 - 2018-04-24
- Binding inputs with negative maximum values.
- Using half axis as digital button input.
v1.1.8 - 2018-04-22
- Custom controller binding user interface.
- Binds for going back to the main menu and exiting the emulator.
- Support for recompiling blocks of code when a speculative optimization becomes false (Sakura Momoko Gekijyo, Carrier, Shenmue 2).
- Several major issues in self-modifying code detection (Shenmue 2).
- Edge cases in TA parameter parsing (NFL 2K, DOA2 LE).
v1.1.7 - 2018-04-04
- Custom controller binds.
- Binds for fast forwarding and taking screenshots.
- Shortcut to toggle fullscreen with Alt + Enter.
- Support for processing joystick events when the window isn't in focus.
- Asynchronous GD-ROM DMAs to help reduce stutters on network shares.
- Raised texture cache size to accommodate Street Fighter III Double Impact.
- Green tint to polys in Capcom vs. SNK 2.
- Hide the cursor in fullscreen mode when in the UI.
- Famebuffer size calculations on interlaced PAL games (Sega Worldwide Soccer 2000, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire).
v1.1.6 - 2018-02-26
- TRAPA support (Propeller Arena).
- Less aggressive idle skip detection to prevent false positives (Spiderman, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes).
- TA global parameter persistence (NHL 2K characters are no longer completely black).
- Daytona USA and Crazy Taxi hanging after the first ~30 seconds.
- Banked register issues on ARM (NBA Hoops, Silver).
- Black menus on Speed Devils and POD 2.
v1.1.5 - 2018-02-19
- Asynchronous Maple DMAs.
- Support for honoring per-channel attentuation and panning registers.
- MACL / MACW instruction support on the SH4 (Legacy of Kain, POD 2, F1 Racing Championship).
- Optimized palette memory invalidations to substantially increase performance on almost all sprite-based fighting games.
- Optimized AICA sample processing.
- ADPCM audio decoding issues (Legacy of Kain, Gauntlet Legends, Red Dog).
- Blue Stinger not booting with the HLE bios.