It's been 6 long months since our last status update, but for good reason - we've been hard at work on plenty of new features, improvements and optimizations that we'd like to talk about today.Continue reading
Render your favorite Dreamcast classics in 1080p or 4k like they deserve.
Ready To Play
No controller configuration, no BIOS or flash files, just add games and play.
Over 80% of the Dreamcast's library is able to be played from start to finish.
- Per-mesh polygon sorting option for slower machines.
- Renamed pixelsort option to autosort.
- Lowered audio period size to improve frame pacing.
- Optimized per-pixel sorting.
- DST_* blending modes regression when not using per-pixel sorting.
- Render to texture requests when using per-pixel autosort.
- Loading CDI images using 2368 and 2448 byte sectors.
- Mouse cursor not being hidden after toggling fullscreen with Alt + Enter.
- Fixed keys not being released when half of a joystick axis was bound to them.
- Fixed user interface scrolling when toggle fullscreen.